nativebeehives.com is a project website with a focus on individual design and construction of Native Bee Hives, lots of photos, information about Australian native bees and also a news story thrown in around the place!
If you’re interested in getting in to Native Bees, looking to buy an empty box for splitting or wanting to build your own, hopefully you will find the site to be interesting and useful. I’m adding more info all the time so check back to see updates.
cheers, Steve Flavel – nativebeehives.com
- If you’ve read the quick faqs and would still like some advice, send me a message using the contact form below.
- Located at Clontarf, just north of Brisbane Qld Australia
- Instagram: @nativebeehives
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NativeBeeHives
- Facebook Page: Facebook Page Link
- Boxes for sale on the shop page Shop Page Sometimes boxes will be out of stock and I will be working on more. Let me know if you want me to reserve one for you.
- Designs – All designs on this site are my original designs unless stated otherwise. I’m happy for people to use my designs for personal use but not for commercial use. I encourage businesses to be more innovative, original and create their own designs and then can be proud they are selling something they’ve created. Visit my Hive Gallery
- Photos and articles – All photos on this site are taken by myself and have an automatic copyright. Photos and articles can’t be used or reproduced in any way without permission. Normal website sharing and linking is perfectly ok!
- Contact Form. I’m always interested to see what people are up to with their bees and box designs. Any suggestions for the site or feedback is welcome. If you’re new to native bees, make sure you read the quick faqs
All photos on this site are taken by myself and have an automatic copyright. Photos can’t be used in any way without permission.